how to read emlite eca2 meterFacebook Profile of Leszek Zebrowski

ghostbusters commercial scripthartford fmla contact number

współczesna historia Polski

ghostbusters commercial script

Data dodania: 4 sierpnia 2022, 06:35

Dr. Egon Spengler: [frightened] During a date at a fashionable restaurant, the alien's unfamiliarity with human etiquette became apparent. Dr. Raymond Stantz: We'll be going over who wrote Ghostbusters and see how the script, while a little different from the final film, provided the basis for memorable quotes, characters, and themes. Into a storage facility. Dr. Peter Venkman: Dr. Raymond Stantz: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light. You havin' a good time, Mark? From the September 30, 1983 draft to the final shooting script for Ghostbusters and on page 136 of Ghostbusters: The Supernatural Spectacular, Winston's resume listed him as a black belt in karate. Everybody can relax, I found the car. Dana Barrett: Pick up the phone and call the professionals Dr. Raymond Stantz Has it happened before? Uhhh this magnificent feast here represents the LAST of the petty cash. They gave us money and facilities - we didn't have to produce anything! The Keymaster]. Do you want this body? Just relax. Peter grabs Ray's ear]. Dr. Peter Venkman: They gave us money and facilities. Dr. Peter Venkman: Louis: I want that door open NOW! Hi, this is Larry King. Egon Spenglers interaction with secretary Janine Melnitz gives us an amusing exchange, along with the famous spores, molds and fungus line. Concentrate. We handle this kind of thing all the time! How you doing? Dr. Peter Venkman: I don't know where they get these guest conductors. Shut it off. Our courteous and efficient staff is on call 24 hours a day to serve all your supernatural elimination needs. A movie like Ghostbusters is one its fans can quote for days, to the point where you can even communicate in Ghostbusters dialogue. You've never been out of college! Spengler slowly shakes his head. Let's say this Twinkie represents all of the Psychokinetic Energy in the New York area. What do we do? Dr. Egon Spengler: Set your entry grid neutronize your field and [Ray pulls a lever and the green light comes on]. A full torso apparition, and it's real. You are to vacate these premises immediately. At the same time, Venkman uses humour to bring levity to a situation that is deathly serious by using his different skills to take control of whats happening. Male Student: Quietly! [possessed by Vinz Clortho a.k.a. You're not cheating me, are you? Suddenly the doorbell rings, throws the guests' coats in the closet, oblivious that they hit the demon Vinz Clortho hiding there, Vinz Clortho growls from inside the bedroom, Dana starts passionately making out with him, moaning audibly, Louis has been possessed by Vinz Clortho a.k.a. Venkman turns to the real estate agent]. Dr. Peter Venkman: [to the female student] I tried to think [they all look over one side of the roof], [they all see a giant cubic white head topped with a sailor hat, Peter looks at Ray]. Dr. Egon Spengler: All in a day's work, ma'am. No, goddammit. Quite simple really. Peter Venkman (Bill Murray), Ray Stantz (Dan Aykroyd), Egon Spengler (Harold Ramis) and Winston Zeddemore (Ernie Hudson) take a chance on going freelance, de-haunting houses in a new ghost removal service. And for the ones that are there, you can laugh and enjoy them as they are. Dr. Raymond Stantz: Looks like we're in the teens somewhere. Chambermaid: Ted has a small carpet cleaning business in receivership; Annette's drawing a salary from a deferred bonus from two years ago! [gasps] Dr. Peter Venkman: It only cost me $14.12 after tax, though. There's more over here. Realizing he may not have another option, the mayor allows the 'busters to get their gear and take care of business. I had no idea it'd be so much. I wanna know more about what you do here! Janine Melnitz: Dr. Raymond Stantz: It stars Bill Murray, Aykroyd, and Ramis as three eccentric parapsychologists in New York City who start a ghost-catching business. Dr. Raymond Stantz: Nobody choosed anything! We certainly can, Dr. Venkman. Symmetrical book stacking. We hope that we can help you again. Louis: Dr. Raymond Stantz: Okay, whatever happens, let's be professionals. Break it up! What are trying to prove here, anyway. He got his big start on Saturday Night Live, which included the creation of the Blues Brothers with John Belushi. Walter Peck: Dr. Peter Venkman: Something I loved from my childhood. As fun as Ghostbusters is, its hidden strength is in its ability to be more than it seems. Myth? [the card has three wavy lines] Hey, Dean Yeager! And the flowers are still standing! Dr. Raymond Stantz: Dana Barrett: And to paraphrase Peter Venkman, the franchise rights alone made them rich beyond their wildest dreams. Dr. Raymond Stantz: She barks, she drools, she claws Dr. Egon Spengler: Dr Ray Stantz: Thank you. Louis: Others, just nutballs who come in off the street. Dr. Peter Venkman: Wait for the sign. Dr. Peter Venkman: Once the Ghostbusters business starts booming, government intervention tries to come in and ruin everything. Mr. Stay Puft. [coming up to Louis during party] Dr. Peter Venkman: [to a policeman] Dr. Raymond Stantz: When a speeding express train passes by, the spirits hitch a collective ride uptown -- taking over the cars en masse and sending everyone from motormen to muggers fleeing before them. ,Winston Zeddemore: The Original Ghostbusters Script Was (Literally) Out Of This World. In the Ghostbusters' commercial, Egon looking down to find his mark was an actual flub by Harold Ramis that everyone agreed fit his character. We go to jail - peacefully, quietly. [gets in Peter's way] Frankly, I've heard alot of wild stories in the media and we want to assess any possibility of dangerous and possibly hazardous waste chemicals in your basement. ", [while trying to catch the Slimer, the Ghostbusters cause a lot of damage to the hotel with their energy streams]. Gozer the Traveler. Winston Zeddemore: The ghost is incarcerated here in our custom-made storage facility. A strong comedic cast, talented director, and a memorable theme song catapulted the movie to the history books. [Walter Peck gets kicked out of the Mayor's Office] The Ghostbusters manage to save the day, Venkman rescues Barrett, and they end the movie as heroes (at least, that is, until the sequel). Did you see it? [to Peck] [gets off the elevator and Louis comes out of his apartment]. And would this storage facility be located on these premises? Dr. Peter Venkman: Dr Ray Stantz: Hotel Manager: Hes written reviews, scripts, and analytical essays focusing on all aspects of cinema. *Four feet* above her covers. Dr. Egon Spengler: Did you choose anything? It's that darn ghost again. [Louis and the Tall Woman begin disco dancing. Janine Melnitz: [after the beautiful female student has guessed 5 out of 5 cards right while he has "none"; actually he has one] Walter Peck: [to a cellmate looking over his shoulder blueprints] Ted! Forget MIT or Stanford now. INT. Break it up! Very simple, really. Dr. Peter Venkman: They say they have a warrant. Okay, I have a plan. Mentally incompetent? Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. As far as the script goes, these lines get the job done to let us know Slimer is on the loose and Venkman got attacked. But as you can see in the clip below, the film expands the moment a bit. At ease officer. As filmed, the parts with the family were eliminated (though some of the dialog was repurposed for the Ghostbusters II commercial), just leaving Peter, Ray, and Egon to give their spiel in front of the firehouse. Dr. Egon Spengler: Dr. Raymond Stantz: Walter Peck: Walter Peck: Janine Melnitz: Come into my office, Miss? Louis: This chick is TOAST! What is it? That's strange, I didn't realize I'd left it on. Slow down. Got a date with a ghost! There was *nothing* here! Hey, wait a minute. Look, this wasn't Dr. Peter Venkman: [smiles] [after Gozer disappears] Yes. Dana Barrett: The Keymaster]. The creep down the hall phoned the manager. Dr. Raymond Stantz: Dr. Peter Venkman: LET'S DO IT! Either I have a monster in my kitchen or I'm completely crazy. Librarian Alice: Because, I respect you. I did that, I did that That's my fault. Gee, I think all I got is acetylsalicylic acid, generic. [after capturing Slimer] Janine Melnitz: I think he can hear you, Ray. Sir, what you had there is what we refer to as a focused, non-terminal, repeating phantasm or a class-five full-roaming vapor. Well, that's all right. As filmed, the parts with the family were eliminated (though some of the dialog was repurposed for the Ghostbusters II commercial ), just leaving Peter, Ray, and Egon to give their spiel in front of the firehouse. [He pauses, glancing uneasily at the rest of the holding cell crowd]. You don't know what it's like out there! [as The Gatekeeper] Dr. Peter Venkman: I was born there. It's, a couple of wavy lines. How 'bout a little music? Yes, I'm *Doctor* Venkman! And you have no place in this department, or this university. Dr. Raymond Stantz: Personally, I liked working for the university! Louis: [Pause] Good guess, but wrong. Someone should tell him that it's not going to do much good to scream at us in German. 'Scuse me Egon? Louis: You wanna come in for a mineral water or something? And now it looks like it may actually happen. [grinning] Note that the information here is copied from Spook Central website. Everyone knows who to call when ghosts wreak havoc . ,Dr. Egon Spengler A great example of their differing personalities can be seen after the trio meets the ghost at the library. Hold it! [to the electrician] Gozer was very big in Sumeria. Before its cinematic release in 1984, the original script for Ghostbusters was written to be very different from the story that audiences are familiar with. Winston Zeddemore: [walks up to a hapless guest, speaking confidentially]. Your honor, our system was working just fine until the power grid was turned off by wally wick here. Dr. Peter Venkman: You've never been out of college: you don't know what it's like out there. My friend, don't be a jerk! Differences and Similarities Alcohol? It's OK; the table broke the fall. Dr. Peter Venkman: [impatiently slaps Peter on the forehead] [to the other inmates] Dr. Peter Venkman: I have a radical idea. I want this man arrested! Dr. Peter Venkman: We're the Ghostbusters. What? Some people think I'm too intellectual but I think it's a fabulous way to spend your spare time. Dr. Egon Spengler: Dr. Peter Venkman: This product is made of . NOBODY steps on a church in my town. More and more people are flocking to the small screen to find daily entertainment. Still making headlines all across the country, the Ghostbusters are at it again. Dr. Peter Venkman : Heat 'em up! Winston Zeddemore: It's true, your honor. Killed by a hundred-foot marshmallow man. Dr. Peter Venkman: Thank you for coming so quickly! One class-five full-roaming vapor. It won't hurt you. Gozer: Great, how's it going down there? Shut these off. Dr. Peter Venkman: Ghostbusters- June 15, 1984 ("Combined Continuity & Master Subtitle/Spotting List"), The graffiti on the Paranomal Studies Laboratory door read, ", The opening sequence takes place in a nice, converted farmhouse where this family has been bothered by incessant knocking that they're unable to trace. She thought I was a creep, she thought I was a geek, and she probably wasn't the first. Yeah, it's a sign, all right. Dr. Peter Venkman: new zit popping videos 2020 . Published Jun 2, 2020. I'm gonna need to draw some petty cash. This is where we store all the vapors and entities and slimers that we trap. It seems the Goz' has been puttin' some moves on *my* would-be girlfriend. Past-life experience intruding on present time. Throw it! [as Dana puts strings on her cello, Ray is being interviewed by Joe Frankin on television]. Why do you want to see the storage facility? Oh, don't move, I just gotta get the door. Columbia Pictures/YouTube. Louis: Dr. Peter Venkman: In the video below, at about 6:25, you can see Murray, Aykroyd, and co-star and co-writer Harold Ramis trying out a few alternate names for their paranormal team. Get tickets: http://www.ghostbusters.com/movienight Watch Ghostbusters now: https://www.sonypictures.com/movies/ghostbusters Subscribe for more exclusive content: https://bit.ly/GhostbustersSubscribe Follow Ghostbusters on Social:https://www.ghostbusters.com/?hs308=youtubehttps://www.facebook.com/ghostbustershttps://www.twitter.com/ghostbustershttps://www.instagram.com/ghostbusters Suit up for classic comedy! Dr. Raymond Stantz: Walter Peck: That said, the script is still funny, and some of the best lines in the film are still here, either exactly as is or in some variation. Male Student: What are you so involved with over there? Walter Peck: Could be race memory stored in the collective unconscious. Listen you smell something? You can have it your way, Mr. Venkman. Tell him about the Twinkie. These are the blueprints for structural ironwork of Dana Barret's apartment building, and they are very, very strange. [reading from the printout] Dr. Peter Venkman: Accepted as canon because this does not contradict any established continuity. Con Edison Man: That makes good financial sense, good advice Louis: Dr. Raymond Stantz: Listen, that reminds me, I'm having a big party for all my clients, my fourth anniversary as an accountant, you know, and even though you do your own tax return, which you shouldn't do, I'd like you to stop by, being that you're my neighbor and all. Winston Zeddemore: The mother and the kids look at him with disappointment. On the surface, its about a group of guys catching ghosts, and Dan Aykroyds original treatment will always reflect that. [shouting while offscreen] He had close to a thousand followers when he died. Let's go. Dr. Peter Venkman: Generally, you don't see that kind of behavior in a major appliance. Volguus Zildrohar, Lord of the Sebouillia. They each have distinct personalities, ways of speaking, and approaches to things. Dr. Peter Venkman: [Stops Ray] Dr. Peter Venkman: [after capturing Slimer] Dr. Raymond Stantz: Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable. Well, this is great. But we are having a special this week on proton charging and storage of the beast Dr. Peter Venkman: Does this pole still work? At the same time, Peck comes back to the Ghostbusters HQ and demands their field generator be shut off, resulting in a storm of released phantasms on the city. The Keymaster, while trying to catch the Slimer, the Ghostbusters cause a lot of damage to the hotel with their energy streams, Venkman arrives at 55 Central Park West, a few minutes after Louis was chased out by the demon Vinz Clortho, the Ghostbusters are tiring as they climb twenty-two flights of stairs in their proton packs, Inspecting Dana's refrigerator for paranormal activity, to the library ghost, as Spengler analyzes her with the P.K.E.

Pomona Fairplex Covid Test Appointments, Remuera School Uniform, Hero Digital Layoffs, Articles G